HACKINTOSH MONTRÉAL & FRANCE

[SOLVED] HP Elitebook 2570p Sonoma | No Audio | No Sleep Capt1051
Vous devez lire la charte et vous présenter avant de poster!
➤  La Charte du Forum

➤  Présentation

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

[SOLVED] HP Elitebook 2570p Sonoma | No Audio | No Sleep Capt1051
Vous devez lire la charte et vous présenter avant de poster!
➤  La Charte du Forum

➤  Présentation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 Électhor-ex : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

[SOLVED] HP Elitebook 2570p Sonoma | No Audio | No Sleep

[SOLVED] HP Elitebook 2570p Sonoma | No Audio | No Sleep Empty [SOLVED] HP Elitebook 2570p Sonoma | No Audio | No Sleep

Message par nfr2023 Sam 25 Nov - 23:23

Hello!

I have 2570p. I used HP-Probook-EliteBook-Package-Creator-OC. I created the Sonoma Installer using official Sonoma 14.1.1.
The first issue I encountered was if I did not edit the boot arguments on the USB installer, I would get the "Mac Os version not set" during the final installation phase. I searched the internet and found out that i have to edit the boot arguments of the USB installer to get around that error. The below boot arguments worked for me using the HP-Probook-EliteBook-Package-Creator-OC:

originally, the USB boot args look like this:

amfi=0x80 keepsyms=1 alcid=12 -v

but what worked for my 2570p is this:

amfi=0x80 keepsyms=1 alcid=12 -v -amd_no_accel -cryptbeta ipc_control_port_options=0 and changed DMGLoading from signed to any.

[SOLVED] HP Elitebook 2570p Sonoma | No Audio | No Sleep Screen10

And now the "mac os version not set" is gone and I was able to install a working Sonoma on 2570p.
After post-install and after using the OC legacy patcher, I found out that I have no audio and sleep doesnt fully work.

I tried fixing the audio by changing the boot arg alc layoutID values for my codec (IDT 92HD81B1X). I tried 12 (which works on my 2570p Monterey), but 12 doesnt work on Sonoma. I also tried 13 and 3 but no joy. I even tried updating the AppleALC kext to the latest version and tried layoutID 12, 13, and 3 but it didn"t work too. Is there any other thing that I can try to make audio work?

Sleep also doesnt work. When I select sleep from apple > sleep, the laptop would try to sleep, but would wake up seconds after it sleep. Any suggestions?

-------------Dec 1, 2024-------------
OK. After reading through Dortaina's post-install guide, I managed to fix sleep. I won"t go into detail here but the gist is that I needed to fix create an SSDT-pm, and map my USB ports using USBMap by corpnewt. Remember to turn off "wake on lan" access on the 2570p's BIOS. After that, my hack sleeps 100%.

Now if I could only get the audio working.

-------------Dec 1, 4:26 PM-----------

I tried again to fix audio. I looked at the Dortainia guide again for fixing audio, and this time, instead of using the DSDT that the package creator created, I decided
to boot my Ubuntu partition and extract a fresh DSDT from Linux.

Using ssdtTime, I created a new SSDT-HPET and compared the resulting patches-to-OC from what I was using BEFORE, and from what I have generated anew, and I noticed the new one has a value different from the old HPET.

And so I made the changes need to the patch section, replaced the old SSDT-HPET with the new one, took an OC snapshot and rebooted.

HOLY Smokes! SOUND IS EFFIN WORKING NOW!  alcid=3, codec IDT 92HD81B1X5, using the newest appleALC.kext 1.8.7 on my HP Elitebook 2750p running Sonoma 14.1.1!

Gosh. I might be the only one using this laptop on Sonoma, but if there's anyone out there who would want to try on this laptop using sonoma, just use chris's package creator OC, and study what I have done to get wifi, battery percentage, sleep, speedstepping (frequency scaling), USB mapping, and finally, audio, to work.

The package creator seemed to be working OOTB for other HP laptop models esp on series 8, but on series 7, most especially in my case, I would need to do a lot of post-install fixes to get it "fully working".

Now, if I could only get the iServices working.... Very Happy

Fichiers joints
[SOLVED] HP Elitebook 2570p Sonoma | No Audio | No Sleep Attachment
Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 4.54.07 PM.png Vous n'avez pas la permission de télécharger les fichiers joints.(497 Ko) Téléchargé 1 fois

Dernière édition par nfr2023 le Ven 1 Déc - 3:00, édité 2 fois (Raison : added progress update)
nfr2023
nfr2023

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[SOLVED] HP Elitebook 2570p Sonoma | No Audio | No Sleep Empty Re: [SOLVED] HP Elitebook 2570p Sonoma | No Audio | No Sleep

Message par nfr2023 Mar 28 Nov - 21:08

OK so I think I made little progress when it comes to power management. Using the Dortania guide, I created an ssdt-pm and used it also adjusting needed changes on the config.plist and OC/kexts. If you are like me who uses 2570p and want more details, search "dortania fix power management".

Now after creating my own ssdt-pm, CPU now scales up and down it's frequencies, per Intel Power Gadget. Unlike before using ssdt-pm where it was stuck at just one frequency only no matter what I do. Again, pm is not perfect as I still have to find a way on how to make it sleep properly, but hey, frequency scaling is now working!

Another thing I find that needs fixing on 2570p Sonoma 14.1.1, is that whenever I play an mkv or an mp4 video using VLC 3.0.20, it will only show black and it glitches. Quicktime would play the mp4 without issue though.

With regard to fixing audio, still not able to make it work. Followed the dortania guide, even created an HPET fix, still won't work. If there's anyone here who uses 2570p on Sonoma hack with working audio on IDT 92HD81B1X5, please share what you did to make audio work. 🙏

nfr2023
nfr2023

Revenir en haut Aller en bas