HACKINTOSH MONTRÉAL & FRANCE

(SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Capt1051
Vous devez lire la charte et vous présenter avant de poster!
➤  La Charte du Forum

➤  Présentation

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

(SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Capt1051
Vous devez lire la charte et vous présenter avant de poster!
➤  La Charte du Forum

➤  Présentation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

(SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

3 participants

(SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Empty (SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

Message par MueKo Lun 25 Juin - 6:35

Hi, I succeed to instal this super HP ProBook EliteBook macOS package.

(SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Sierra10

My HP EliteBook Folio 9470m:
-MSATA: Samsung SSD 860 EVO mSATA 250GB -> Windows 10
-SATA: KINGSTON SA400S37240G -> MacOS
-Wifi: Changed Intel Centrino Advanced N6205 to HP Brand wifi BCM943224hms found at Aliexpress (http://s.aliexpress.com/vIj2qaqI)
-Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 1366 x 768 (WSGA - Wide eXtended Graphics Array)
-Display: 14 Inch Led Display 1366 x 768
-RAM: 8GB DDR3
-No Bluetooth on board

I used "HP ProBook EliteBook macOS.dmg.zip" (al files are included). The HP ProBook EliteBook Package Creator is not working on High Sierra with APFS-Volume's. With "HP ProBook EliteBook macOS.dmg.zip" is everything working 100% perfect.
You can follow the installation procedure from the two videos.

If you installed Hackintosh on the laptop and will install Clover at the end, you have to unchecked SSDT generator and bluetooth, because it isn't needed for this laptop.

To let audio working you must install "VoodooHDA 2.9.0 Clover-V12.zip" choose at installation: VoodooHDA 2.9.0 Clover UEFI/ESP and select macos High Sierra.

If you are using SSDs the you have to TRIM your SSDs with this command:
"Sudo trimforce enable" Type the command on terminal.

I add my config.plist, ACPI and Voodoo installer so you can check if you will have the same files.

Good luck and if you have problems you will have here the best administrator, he is always ready to help you.
Thank you very much Chris111.

PS: A donation to this place is always welcome, I did already.

If someone needs my EFI, here is the EFI.zip
Fichiers joints
(SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Attachment
VoodooHDA 2.9.0 Clover-V12.zip VoodooHDVous n'avez pas la permission de télécharger les fichiers joints.(10.1 Mo) Téléchargé 87 fois
ACPI.zip ACPI filesVous n'avez pas la permission de télécharger les fichiers joints.(71 Ko) Téléchargé 102 fois
config.plist.zip My config.plistVous n'avez pas la permission de télécharger les fichiers joints.(3 Ko) Téléchargé 109 fois

Dernière édition par MueKo le Jeu 21 Mai - 10:11, édité 1 fois (Raison : adding EFI.zip)
MueKo
MueKo

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

(SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Empty Re: (SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

Message par chris1111 Lun 25 Juin - 6:40

Thank you sir clin d'oeil
The HP ProBook EliteBook Package Creator is not working on High Sierra with APFS-Volume's only for create the Package. But as long as HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg was created on HFS+J volumes you can use it on APFS as on HSF+J
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

https://www.hackintosh-montreal.com

(SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Empty Re: (SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m

Message par MueKo Ven 29 Juin - 2:36

I want to have a backup, that if I get a problem after updating/upgrading, that I have the possibility to recover everything on a easy way (like a reset to factoy build).
Can someone tells me what to do, to have a easy backup of my hackintosh disk including EFI?
MueKo
MueKo

Message par chris1111 Ven 29 Juin - 5:43

MueKo a écrit:I want to have a backup, that if I get a problem after updating/upgrading, that I have the possibility to recover everything on a easy way (like a reset to factoy build).
Can someone tells me what to do, to have a easy backup of my hackintosh disk including EFI?

Hi Mueko  Very Happy
If everyone thought like you and it would be better on the forum, very good idea to want to create a Backup
You can Use software backup like Carbon Copy Cloner or SuperDuper but thats not backup EFI, you have to reinstall HP ProBook EliteBook on the Clone  for making the Drive Bootable. Remember for install HP ProBook EliteBook you have to boot with USB Installer with Out DSDT
You can also use my tools here ➤ Clone SSD macOS Video is on French,  but thats not backup EFI, you have to reinstall HP ProBook EliteBook on the Clone  for making the Drive Bootable.
NOTE: To using my tools Clone SSD macOS High Sierra you need another macOS because command ASR Restore needs unmount the drive and you can not unmount your main Drive on the main System
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par MueKo Sam 30 Juin - 2:23

Thank you Chris.
Do I understand it correct?

I would do the following staps:

1. Make a backup copy of my EFI from my Hackintosh laptop.
2. Remove the High Sierra ssd from my Hackintosh laptop.
3. Mount source and target disk on a mac computer.
4. Use Clone SSD macOS High Sierra.
5. Install Clover back with HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg still conneced on the  mac computer.
6. Place the backup copy of my EFI back on the new cloned ssd.
7. Unmout all ssd's.

If I have a problem with my Hackintosh laptop:

1. I remove the broken High Sierra ssd from my Hackintosh laptop.
2. Insert the cloned ssd in the laptop and everything is fine.

Is that's right?

Do I need a backup ssd with exact the same size of the size from in my laptop ssd?
I can install HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg also mountet on my mac mini?
MueKo
MueKo

Message par chris1111 Sam 30 Juin - 6:29

YES this is exactly right

But
1 - You need the same Size or bigger size SSD for cloning
2 - You can not install HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg on Mac mini, you need Boot to the Clone with USB Installer with out any DSDT and Install HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg and then change EFI
 ha39

Edit ****
Update  02 July 2018
Credit testeur MueKo, platinumsteel
Ad support Patch Intel HD 3000 / for 6 serie HP Laptop macOS Mojave 10.14
Update Source GitHub

chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

(SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Empty HP 9470m stuck in reboot loop

Message par omegax Sam 11 Avr - 19:35

Hi All, Hi Chris,
I used the HP ProBook EliteBook Package Creator and was able to set up my HP 9470m. I then used the HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg to install the packages/kexts to the HDD. Afterwards I restarted the laptop but then it will load for a while and reboot - it got stuck in this reboot loop. I selected every option you did in the video. I noticed I could boot into safe mode (-x). I then deleted everything in the EFI/CLOVER directory in the HDD EFI partition and copied everything from the USB install disk EFI/CLOVER and then I could boot from the HDD so it must be something added by the HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg. I think it might have to do with the Wifi but I am not sure. One thing I have noticed is that it is near impossible to re-install using the HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg (it always fails - I even deleted the whole CLOVER folder in the EFI partition and it made no difference, I then deleted the EF-IBackups folder as well as the Clover_Iinstall_Log.txt and the EFIROOTDIR link, still the installation fails. I even manually deleted all the application installed into /Applications on the HDD manually. The error is:  "The installation failed: The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."
PS: I just noticed you mentioned in the howto already that post installer may fail with Hitachi disks. I guess no idea on how to fix that at the moment? Thanks.
PPS: I tried to use the Post Installer to setup the HDD on the High Sierra virtual machine running on VirtualBox I used to create the Installation USB and it fails there as well, so may be it is not just a Hitachi HDD issue I am encoutering?
omegax
omegax

http://www.itayemi.com/

Message par chris1111 Sam 11 Avr - 20:36

omegax a écrit:Hi All, Hi Chris,
I used the HP ProBook EliteBook Package Creator and was able to set up my HP 9470m. I then used the HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg to install the packages/kexts to the HDD. Afterwards I restarted the laptop but then it will load for a while and reboot - it got stuck in this reboot loop. I selected every option you did in the video. I noticed I could boot into safe mode (-x). I then deleted everything in the EFI/CLOVER directory in the HDD EFI partition and copied everything from the USB install disk EFI/CLOVER and then I could boot from the HDD so it must be something added by the HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg. I think it might have to do with the Wifi but I am not sure. One thing I have noticed is that it is near impossible to re-install using the HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg (it always fails - I even deleted the whole CLOVER folder in the EFI partition and it made no difference, I then deleted the EF-IBackups folder as well as the Clover_Iinstall_Log.txt and the EFIROOTDIR link, still the installation fails. I even manually deleted all the application installed into /Applications on the HDD manually. The error is:  "The installation failed: The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."
PS: I just noticed you mentioned in the howto already that post installer may fail with Hitachi disks. I guess no idea on how to fix that at the moment? Thanks.
PPS: I tried to use the Post Installer to setup the HDD on the High Sierra virtual machine running on VirtualBox I used to create the Installation USB and it fails there as well, so may be it is not just a Hitachi HDD issue I am encoutering?
You have to complete a fresh install , you can not reinstall Post Install over a macOS
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par omegax Dim 12 Avr - 1:36

@Chris1111, Thanks for the quick answer. How does the Post Installer tell if I am running it for the second or third (and so on) time? What makes it succeed the first time I run it after the Catalina installation completes but then fails if I run it again? is there a clean up i can do that will make it succeed without having to install Catalina again?
Please can anyone give me  a copy of their whole EFI/CLOVER folder for a working install of Mac OSX 10.15.4 on HP 9470m? Thanks!
omegax
omegax

Message par chris1111 Dim 12 Avr - 5:49

omegax a écrit:@Chris1111, Thanks for the quick answer. How does the Post Installer tell if I am running it for the second or third (and so on) time? What makes it succeed the first time I run it after the Catalina installation completes but then fails if I run it again? is there a clean up i can do that will make it succeed without having to install Catalina again?
Please can anyone give me  a copy of their whole EFI/CLOVER folder for a working install of Mac OSX 10.15.4 on HP 9470m? Thanks!
Is not failled after fresh install You said you have install HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg to install the packages/kexts to the HDD
so that's why is indicated to follow the guide
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par omegax Dim 12 Avr - 14:43

Thanks Chris1111, I followed the guide. So I finally narrowed down my issue to the Lilu.kext. If I have the AirportBrcmFixup, BrcmBlueToothInjector, BrcmFirmwareData, BrcmPatchRAM3 kexts in place, the system boots with no issue but the WiFi is grayed out so I can't connect to any access points. If I then put the Lilu.kext in place (I even downloaded the latest 1.4.3 from github), the boot progress bar (with the apple logo) takes a long time to complete, but after it is full, it just gets stuck there (I even left it overnight to see if it will get to the desktop but that didn't happen).
I then deleted Lilu.kext and added IntelMausiEthernet and Realtekrtl8111 drivers into place and I still have the same issue. I then deleted the Realtek kext since I have an Intel Ethernet card (82579LM) and still have the same issue. So I deleted both drivers and could boot successfully again. I have deleted all the "BIOS" subfolders under ../drivers and ../kexts so I have very few kexts on the system. Any ideas?

Dernière édition par omegax le Dim 12 Avr - 15:30, édité 1 fois
omegax
omegax

Message par chris1111 Dim 12 Avr - 14:50

I don't understand what you said ?

Post the complet EFI on ZIP to an external link I will see
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par omegax Dim 12 Avr - 22:20

chris1111 a écrit:I don't understand what you said ?

Thanks chris1111, the EFI zip is available at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yUNAc2zdPyYc0KC4JQ1MMWVXEqu18y8h
It also contains a file kextcache-rebuild which contains a description of what I have done. Thank you.
omegax
omegax

Message par chris1111 Lun 13 Avr - 5:17

omegax a écrit:
chris1111 a écrit:I don't understand what you said ?

Thanks chris1111, the EFI zip is available at https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yUNAc2zdPyYc0KC4JQ1MMWVXEqu18y8h
It also contains a file kextcache-rebuild which contains a description of what I have done. Thank you.

The post install is not correct from this EFI
that's why you have tones of problems

SEE NO ACPI FILE in patched
(SOLVED) success HP EliteBook Folio 9470m Captur29

you have to boot from USB Create Install Media HP Laptop then install macOS then reboot again from USB then RUN Post Install package
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par omegax Mar 14 Avr - 0:26

Hi Chris1111, I put the file in ACPI while troubleshooting. I have removed it and re-installed Mac OSX from the USB. After it came up, I ran the gatekeeper and the post installer.  I then restarted the system and now I am stuck in the continuous reboot loop I mentioned earlier. The only way I can get it to boot now is to start with the USB instal disk, then select the option to boot from my HDD. This is why I think it is something that was installed in the EFI/CLOVER by the post installer that is causing the reboot loop if I boot directly from the HDD. Please find the new EFI content at: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZrUAu3IxWiJGz-QH3XpUVmDopegEmNgt
Note that I was able to boot into safe mode (-x) directly from the HDD but then I can't turn on the Wi-Fi. Thanks.
----------------
I am providing the problem details (report) from the system (from the continuous reboot loop):  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sxQvhKRnPqvHIgmG_rN4maoZPbQexZOh
omegax
omegax

Message par omegax Jeu 16 Avr - 23:56

@Chris1111, thanks a lot. I finally figured out the cause of my kernel panic and in the process also got sound to work. In summary:
- new OSX Catalina install done with USB created with HP-Probook-EliteBook-Package-Creator
- after running the post installer, I overwrote the config.plist in the /EFI/CLOVER/ partition on my OSX disk with the one on the USB installation drive, then made a few tweaks like changing the DefaultVolume.
- I deleted all the files in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/origin/ on the EFI partition
- I deleted DSDT.dsl, SSDT.aml, origin.dsl from EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/  - leaving only DSDT.aml and SSDT-FIXCAT.aml (SSDT.aml was responsible for the continuous reboot  "memory panic stackshot succeeded ..." kernel panic, and leaving DSDT.aml in place solved my sound issue - now I have input/output devices in the sys prefs -> sound)
Thanks again!!!!
omegax
omegax

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé