HACKINTOSH MONTRÉAL & FRANCE

Add support to Realtek RTL8188FTV in USB Wireless Utility Capt1051
Vous devez lire la charte et vous présenter avant de poster!
➤  La Charte du Forum

➤  Présentation

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

Add support to Realtek RTL8188FTV in USB Wireless Utility Capt1051
Vous devez lire la charte et vous présenter avant de poster!
➤  La Charte du Forum

➤  Présentation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Add support to Realtek RTL8188FTV in USB Wireless Utility

2 participants

Add support to Realtek RTL8188FTV in USB Wireless Utility Empty Add support to Realtek RTL8188FTV in USB Wireless Utility

Message par kevencarneiro Ven 3 Avr - 8:37

Hello.

I have a Realtek RTL8188FTV (Device Id 0xf179) USB Wi-Fi dongle. I want this to be supported in USB Wireless Utility.
I can help with implementation if it helps. I tried to search for the source code of the application and where the drivers can be found and adapted, but the Github repository contains basically the releases and a readme.

Thank you in advance.
kevencarneiro
kevencarneiro

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Add support to Realtek RTL8188FTV in USB Wireless Utility Empty Re: Add support to Realtek RTL8188FTV in USB Wireless Utility

Message par chris1111 Ven 3 Avr - 15:18

kevencarneiro a écrit:Hello.

I have a Realtek RTL8188FTV (Device Id 0xf179) USB Wi-Fi dongle. I want this to be supported in USB Wireless Utility.
I can help with implementation if it helps. I tried to search for the source code of the application and where the drivers can be found and adapted, but the Github repository contains basically the releases and a readme.

Thank you in advance.
The source code is available for Linux drivers, if you find the code for macOS let me know
thank you
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

https://www.hackintosh-montreal.com

Add support to Realtek RTL8188FTV in USB Wireless Utility Empty Re: Add support to Realtek RTL8188FTV in USB Wireless Utility

Message par kevencarneiro Ven 3 Avr - 16:08

chris1111 a écrit:
The source code is available for Linux drivers, if you find the code for macOS let me know
thank you

Where I can find the source code of a similar device (any of the familiy RTL8188) for MacOS? This can help me to port one.
kevencarneiro
kevencarneiro

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé