HACKINTOSH MONTRÉAL & FRANCE

HP Probook 4440s Success on Sierra High Capt1051
Vous devez lire la charte et vous présenter avant de poster!
➤  La Charte du Forum

➤  Présentation

Rejoignez le forum, c’est rapide et facile

HP Probook 4440s Success on Sierra High Capt1051
Vous devez lire la charte et vous présenter avant de poster!
➤  La Charte du Forum

➤  Présentation
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

HP Probook 4440s Success on Sierra High

4 participants

HP Probook 4440s Success on Sierra High Empty HP Probook 4440s Success on Sierra High

Message par platinumsteel Sam 30 Sep - 10:22

H would just like to thank chris and his friends again.
HP ProBook Installer for Sierra High. ...
The method I used Was from here:
➤  Create Install Media < / s> </ s> The option I used was  Steps -NO1 for macOS 10.13 High Sierra  using the Install Install Media then canceled the clover install.
I installed the MacOSX Sierra High Probook V18 to my USB Bootable and selected my model 4440s and installed it directly to my usb Stick ... I was able to install the. .and everything went tru smoothly from there ... I got everything working flawlessly..Only 2 minor things I can live with which is the sd card slot does not seem to work and no trackpad options .... things but for now everything is working great..Thanks again chris.

HP Probook 4440s Success on Sierra High Probookhigh
platinumsteel
platinumsteel

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

HP Probook 4440s Success on Sierra High Empty Re: HP Probook 4440s Success on Sierra High

Message par chris1111 Sam 30 Sep - 11:01

Thank you for report! Smile

I wii change the config.plist b and the VoodooPS2 today for the Post Installer HP probook
more adapted for High Sierra
this in the only change so  Smile
Attaching here for you new config and VoodooPS2
Fichiers joints
HP Probook 4440s Success on Sierra High Attachment
config.plist.zip Vous n'avez pas la permission de télécharger les fichiers joints.(3 Ko) Téléchargé 59 fois
VoodooPS2Controller.kext.zip Vous n'avez pas la permission de télécharger les fichiers joints.(82 Ko) Téléchargé 64 fois
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

https://www.hackintosh-montreal.com

HP Probook 4440s Success on Sierra High Empty Re: HP Probook 4440s Success on Sierra High

Message par platinumsteel Sam 30 Sep - 16:18

Ok i just had to report back and let u know that config and the voodoops2 kext are working flawlessly..0 problems...The trackpad is now also showing up with everything....Thanks a lot again. ha6
platinumsteel
platinumsteel

Message par chris1111 Sam 30 Sep - 16:53

platinumsteel a écrit:Ok i just had to report back and let u know that config and the voodoops2 kext are working flawlessly..0 problems...The trackpad is now also showing up with everything....Thanks a lot again. ha6
Thanks Smile
The logo 4540s for High Sierra its nice ha1 +1

HP Probook 4440s Success on Sierra High System17
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par platinumsteel Sam 30 Sep - 17:01

ok great will check it out..but i am also enjoying the startup Chime for macsx as well..great work man.
platinumsteel
platinumsteel

Message par chris1111 Sam 30 Sep - 17:04

platinumsteel a écrit:ok great will check it out..but i am also enjoying the startup Chime for macsx as well..great work man.
Yep Carillon working good with AppleALC Very Happy
I have made so many tests of any kind so when I put the program update for HS you can be sure that it works perfectly
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par Nguyen Sam 27 Jan - 22:24

platinumsteel a écrit:H would just like to thank chris and his friends again.
HP ProBook Installer for Sierra High. ...
The method I used Was from here:
➤  Steps -NO1 for macOS 10.13 High Sierra[/url]  using the Install Install Media then canceled the clover install.
I installed the MacOSX Sierra High Probook V18 to my USB Bootable and selected my model 4440s and installed it directly to my usb Stick ... I was able to install the. .and everything went tru smoothly from there ... I got everything working flawlessly..Only 2 minor things I can live with which is the sd card slot does not seem to work and no trackpad options .... things but for now everything is working great..Thanks again chris.
You can upload link download Sierra High Probook V18? I dont found it. Thanks
Nguyen
Nguyen

Message par Antonio Vera Sam 23 Mar - 8:17

Hi guys!!! I followed the procedure to install High Sierra on my Probook 4440S. Everything is Ok but audio. I'm not an expert so could you please give me a clue?
Antonio Vera
Antonio Vera

Message par chris1111 Sam 23 Mar - 9:13

Antonio Vera a écrit:Hi guys!!! I followed the procedure to install High Sierra on my Probook 4440S. Everything is Ok but audio. I'm not an expert so could you please give me a clue?

which program do you use to complete the post installation?
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par Antonio Vera Sam 23 Mar - 9:48

[quote="chris1111"]
Antonio Vera a écrit:Hi guys!!! I followed the procedure to install High Sierra on my Probook 4440S. Everything is Ok but audio. I'm not an expert so could you please give me a clue?

which program do you use to complete the post installation?[/quote

HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg just like 31 minutes video says. Sorry I can not post the video link yet.
Antonio Vera
Antonio Vera

Message par chris1111 Sam 23 Mar - 11:14

Antonio Vera a écrit:
chris1111 a écrit:

HP-ProBook-EliteBook-macOS.pkg just like 31 minutes video says. Sorry I can not post the video link yet.

Remove AppleALC.kext in / /EFI/CLOVER/kext/10.13

Install ➣ VoodooHDA 2.9.0-V12
Reboot DONE! oui
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par Antonio Vera Sam 23 Mar - 11:44

chris1111 a écrit:
Antonio Vera a écrit:
chris1111 a écrit:

Remove AppleALC.kext in /  /EFI/CLOVER/kext/10.13
Install ➣ VoodooHDA 2.9.0-V12

Reboot DONE! oui

Thaks man!!!! You are great!!
Now, I know the speakers of this machine are small but I get very low sound. I think sound in Windows is louder. I also Windows in this computer. I plugged external speaker and I get low sound too. Any suggestion?
The microphone does not seem to work.
Antonio Vera
Antonio Vera

Message par Antonio Vera Mer 26 Juin - 9:47

Hi guys. I decided to go for Mojave in my HP Probook 4440s using your tutorial. I could fix sound by myself but could not fix trackpad (not detecting it), battery not showing status and can not adjust settings, blutooth not detecting any devices and microphone does not seems to work on Siri. Any experience with Mojave in this machine?
Antonio Vera
Antonio Vera

Message par chris1111 Mer 26 Juin - 10:07

Your not using in the good way because everythings work if you follow all the steps
HERE on the REAL Tutorial for HP ProBook
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par Antonio Vera Mer 17 Juil - 7:24

Hi chris1111. I finally have my Probook 4440s working with Mojave thanks to your tutorial. Everything works but JMicron SD Card Reader. Any help?
Antonio Vera
Antonio Vera

Message par chris1111 Mer 17 Juil - 7:39

Antonio Vera a écrit:Hi chris1111. I finally have my Probook 4440s working with Mojave thanks to your tutorial. Everything works but JMicron SD Card Reader. Any help?

Post a complete EFI Folder on external link please I will see!
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par chris1111 Mer 17 Juil - 13:46

here the config for message and FaceTime
Fichiers joints
config.plist.zip Vous n'avez pas la permission de télécharger les fichiers joints.(3 Ko) Téléchargé 4 fois
chris1111
chris1111
Admin
Admin

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé